Explore Alaska as the mountain climbers do with an overnight stay in the quaint community of Talkeetna. Located 60 miles from the base of Mt. Denali, this tour gives you the best possible opportunity to see the largest mountain in North America from two distinctly different views.
- 6-Day Pre-Cruise Land Tour + 7-Day Alaska Cruise, 6 Ports
- Overnights in Fairbanks, Denali and Talkeetna
- Riverboat cruise and Fairbanks city tour including a stop at the Trans-Alaska Oil Pipeline
- Deluxe dome car journey along the rails of the Alaska Railroad between Fairbanks and Denali
- 7-8 hour Tundra Wilderness Tour narrated by an Alaskan naturalist
- Visit an Iditarod sled dog musher’s kennel for a private tour
- Overnight in one of the finest lodges in Alaska, the Talkeetna Lodge with great views of Mt. Denali
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Centre with guaranteed animal sightings
- Plenty of time in Denali for optional activities such as whitewater rafting, helicopter flightseeing, hiking or one of the park service programs
- Embark on a 7-day cruise aboard Norwegian Jewel. Depart Seward for some of Alaska's most scenic destinations. Watch for humpback whales, porpoise and sea lions in the waters surrounding Icy Strait Point. Enjoy a traditional salmon bake in Juneau. Experience the thrill of dog sledding in Skagway. Learn about Alaska's rich logging history by watching a lumberjack show. Then cruise the Inside Passage to arrive in Vancouver.